A seasoned professional with 19 years of experience in the areas of Human Resources, Strategic Planning & Business Development. Daughter of Late Devarajan who was serving public actively in Redhills, a person deeply inspired by Thiru.Kamarajar teachings & a staunch follower of his principles. My mom was my Inspiration, her name is Dayavathi, she helps needy people. Currently working as an Associate Director, United Techno Info Sytems an IT company. Single Mother for the past 13 years. Daughter P.Lohitha studying in Velammal School, Mogappair in 10th standard and a State basketball player.
Ambition was to clear UPSC and become an IAS officer but could not pursue due to sudden demise of mother. Had to take up family responsibilities at the age of 22, so worked in a private firm for 2 years, after which started her own training unit in Redhills and started working as a Counsellor (Educational Counselling). Worked in partnership with numerous corporates and grabbed the below mentioned awards.
United Techno Info Systems Pvt. Ltd.:
· Received the ‘Best Employee of the Year’ Award in 2014
At Aptech Limited:
· Award for conceptualizing and implementing new & innovative branding techniques in 1997. Country Topper and won CEO Award for remarkable achievement of 120% of target.
· Received Best Internship Manager Award from ICFAI Business School in 1997, trained 75 MBA students. Today they are into top management positions.
· Travelled across 35 Colleges and enhanced skills of many youngsters and helped them get employed out of which 20 were Women’s college. Have addressed more than 20000 students till date.
· Helped over 400 women get employment opportunities.
· Identified physically challenged women and kindled their entrepreneurial spirit to set up small businesses.
· Actively participated in the recent flood relief camps with family members and travelled across Chennai to provide assistance.
· Have been helping spastic children through various sources.
About the contest:
Conducted by the Ministry of Women and Child Development (MWCD), Govt. of India, in collaboration with Facebook, a unique contest for selecting 100 Women Achievers of India through public nominations and voting through social media.
In plans of a social organization with my school mates, motto as follows:
a) To provide opportunities to underprivileged children for education and creativity.
b) To provide minimum education up to class 12 to at least two children from the poorest background / orphanage.
c) To conduct various activities for empowerment of women and children
d) Medical promotions and emergency clinical aid to children;
e) Pre-natal and post-pregnancy care to the expectant mothers.
f) Vegetable plantation programs (awareness about quality & plantation systems