Dr Sujata has successfully treated patients suffering from fibroids, ovarian cysts, ectopic pregnancy, adenomyosis, endometrial polyps, tubal block, and infertility. She has helped many women with history of unfruitful pregnancies to deliver healthy babies under her treatment. Besides handling high risk pregnancies, Dr. Sujata Sanjay also specializes in management of pregnancy, delivery related issues and problems associated with menstrual cycle.
She is well known for efficient handling of all major and minor gynecological and obstetrical surgeries. She has also been awarded by Uttarakhand State Government.
- Dr. Sujata Sanjay has within a period of 6 year,has done 185 free health checkup camps were conducted in nearby areas of Dehradun for promoting access to healthcare of women, for awareness about prevention of women related diseases, for awareness related to care and safe pregnancy. More than 5000 patients were benefited from camp. During camps, national mission of save girl child has also promoted. Her simple and sympathetic nature towards patients has been appreciated and has helped her establish her name in Uttarakhand.
- Mostly camps were organized in slum areas where ladies are not able to go to health posts.
- Running an NGO
Society for Health, Education & Women Empowerment Awareness (SHEWA).
- Bilingual news paper “HEALTH POST”
Bilingual news paper “health post” is published and distributed free of cost to females, to aware them regarding their health.
- Active in social causes of saving the girl child and women health.
- Seminars on Hygiene (menstrual disorders). These programs have been organized for the school teenage girls.Distributing sanitary napkins to teenage girls.
- Dr Sujata was the first gynaecologist in Uttarakhand who took a challenge of delivering a baby in a post-renal transplant patient. Both mother and child were completely healthy post-operatively.
- “# 100 WOMEN ACHIEVERS AWARD” By Ministry of Women and Child Development (MWCD), Government of India.( reception lunch with the President of India, Pranab Mukherjee, at Rashtrapati Bhawan, New Delhi on January 22 2016)
- “FOGSI the Padmashree Kamlabai Hospet Award” At 59th All India Congress of Obstetrics & Gynaecology (AICOG) at Agra Jan 2016
- Dr. Sujata was honored "INDIRA GANDHI NATIONAL AWARD" presented by Shri Harish Rawat, Chief minister, Uttarakhand, India
- She was also conferred the award for "Best Obstetrician & Gynaecologist in Dehradun" at an award distribution in New Delhi by by Shri Anil K. Shastri, Former Finance Minister, Government of India , Smt. Sudha Yadav, Former Member of Parliament.
- “UTTARAKHAND GAURAV” for outstanding contribution in social service and health care toward community.
- Memento of “Vishith chiktisak samman” by Shri Surender Singh Negi, Health Minister, Uttarakhand on World Doctor's Day, Jul 2015
- “MUSSOORIE RATNA” for outstanding contribution in social service and health care toward community. The award is felicitated by Shri Jot Singh Gunsola, Ex MLA Mussoorie.
Dr. Sujata’s achievement & social work have been covered in various newspapers, television program’s & radio. She has been invited time & again in health programs Mass Media Coverage:
Radio Broadcast: more than 50 programs (All India Radio, RADIO Khushi , RADIO Zindagi, Lemon FM Gwalior )
TV Telecast: 12 programs on Doordarshan (‘‘Swasth Bharat”/ ”Ghar Pariwar”) supported by the Health & Family Welfare Govt. of India